Here are our Standard Terms for products and services eligible for a refund:
- You may request a refund within 48 hours of purchase for monthly products.
- After 45 days, you may request an in-store credit for any unused time remaining on your annual plan. Unused time will be prorated based on the date of purchase.
- In no event will you be eligible for more than one refund for the same product.
- A product must be cancelled before we can issue a refund.
- All refund requests must include the reason you are asking for a refund and whether you want an In-store Credit.
- In the event your purchased product includes a free domain name, if you cancel the purchased product, the standard price for the domain name will be deducted from the refund amount.
Products & Services Available for Refund Under Standard Terms:
- Business Registration
- Certified Domains
- Domain Backorders
- Domain Transfers
- Express Email Marketing®
- Fax Thru Email
- Get Found
- Get Paid
- Hosting (all plans)
- Office 365
- Online Bookkeeping
- Online Storage
- Photo Album
- Quick Shopping Cart®
- Reseller Accounts
- Search Engine Visibility
- Website Protection
- Website Builder
Services with Special Refund Terms:
- Bronze DOH®
- Silver DOH®
- Gold DOH®
- Platinum DOH®
- Rhodium DOH®
- Ultimum DOH®
Refunds for these services apply to the current billing cycle only: customer choose to terminate the service immediately and receive the equivalent of the remaining days or months in the billing cycle or get in-store credit for other products or to keep the service running until the end of the billing cycle.
Products with Special Refund Terms:
- Ad Spend. For SEV Premium, the ad spend and search marketing fees are non-refundable for the current month. We may refund future pre-paid months and future-month additional ad spend and search marketing fees.
- Assisted Service. Refundable after the initial three months.
- Domains by Proxy®. Refundable if domain name attached to DBP is canceled within five days of purchase. Auto-renews are refundable if service is canceled within 30 days of renewal.
- New Domain Name Registrations (including .DONUTS). Refundable if canceled and processed within five days of registration (120 hours).
- gTLD Pre-Registrations. For gTLD pre-registrations, application fees are non-refundable.
- Discount Domain Club. The standard refund terms apply unless it was used since its purchase or last renewal, in which case it is non-refundable.
NOTE: Application fees for specialty TLDs (like .jobs and .xxx) are non-refundable.
The following ccTLDs have different refund timeframes:
- .cn, .com.cn, .net.cn, .org.cn — 15 days
- .me — two days
- .mx, .com.mx — 45 days
- .com.tw, .org.tw, .idv.tw — four days
The following ccTLDs’ registries do not permit refunds upon cancellation after initial registration:
- .br (including .com.br and .net.br)
- .es (including .com.es, .nom.es, and .org.es)
- .nz (including .co.nz, .net.nz, and .org.nz)
- .uk (including .co.uk, .me.uk, and .org.uk)
Domain Name Auto Renewal
For one-year renewals, refundable if canceled within 45 days after expiration (not necessarily within 45 days after renewal). For multiple years, refundable if canceled within five days after expiration. The ICANN fee is only refundable within 5 days of renewing a domain name. In the event you purchase a product that includes a free domain name, if you cancel the product, the standard price for the domain name will be deducted from the refund amount.
Domain Name Manual Renewals
Refundable if canceled within five days of manual renewal.
Auction Featured Listings
Refundable during first 24 hours if there are no bids.
For additional questions regarding our refund policy, please contact us at email@example.com